Emergency Outage Kit
Be prepared for a power outage by having these items on hand.
Remember to replace items you've used up, such as batteries, food, and water after each outage.
- Battery-powered radio or television
- Portable charging device, such as a battery bank
- A phone that does not require electricity
- Non-electric alarm clock
- Bottled water
- Non-perishable food
- Manual can opener
- Pet food and extra water for your pets
- Sleeping bags or warm blankets
- First aid kit
- Extension cords for partial outages
- Manufacturer's instructions on how to manually open power-operated doors