BILLINGS - MONDAY - MAY 8
BOZEMAN - TUESDAY - MAY 9
GREAT FALLS - WEDNESDAY - MAY 10
HELENA - THURSDAY - MAY 11
MISSOULA - FRIDAY - MAY 12
**Refreshments, lunch, course materials will be provided.
The $250 tuition is being waived as part of NorthWestern Energy’s Efficiency Plus (E+) Motor Rewind Rebate Program. You must be a NorthWestern Energy Commercial Customer to receive the tuitiom waiver. The number of participants from a single company or organization may be limited due to space constraints.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Anyone involved in Variable Frequency Drivers (VFD) and electric motor maintenance, motor repair, motors and the systems they drive
• Plant management, industrial and commercial electricians, maintenance, operations, purchasing and engineering staff
• Motor service center managers and staff
To register for this training, click here: www.northwesternenergy.com/motors
*8 hours of Industry Related Electrician Continuing Education Units (CEU) are available. Please bring your License number to the class if you are intending to receive CEUs. Attendance of the full session is required for CEUs.
• Learn how to increase motor reliability while reducing VFD and motor downtime
• Understand effective motor system management practices
• Find out how to obtain motor rewinds without efficiency or reliability losses
• Recognize importance of recording motor tests, repair and maintenance activities
Attendees will learn basic VFD installation best practices, how to estimate operating costs for electric motor systems and to identify improvements in VFD and motor practices that increase system reliability and reduce downtime.
Topics include: Getting the most from motors and the system they drive. Installation guidelines when removing and replacing a VFD and motors, documenting motor operation and VFD programming parameters, where to get the best motor rewinds and a model repair specification for ensuring quality repair. The presentation format includes interactive group discussions. Information will be provided about NorthWestern Energy’s Rebates for Motor Rewinds that meet Green Motors Initiative standards through participating Member Motor Service Centers.