Guidelines for Posting
We provide this online forum for customers to exchange ideas and opinions with us about a variety of issues and/or topics of interest. Constructive criticism, critical thinking and diverse opinions are welcome. Profanity, name-calling, threating language or troll-like behavior is not. Moderators will monitor comments to maintain the civility of this forum. All Email addresses, if provided, will be kept hidden from public view.
If your comment isn't appearing online, perhaps:
- Your comment is in really poor taste (see above).
- Your comment had nothing to do with the issue being discussed in the post (i.e. trying to hijack the discussion).
- You did not provide the required name and email, used an alias or pretended to be someone that your aren’t.We keep your emails hidden, but we use our real names on this forum and we expect everyone else to do the same.
- Your comment is intended to sell or promote a product, service or company.
- You used real or implied profanity.(i.e. @#$^).
- Moderators haven’t yet reviewed comments for placement.We strive for timeliness, but comments made outside of normal business hours (i.e. nights, weekends and holidays) may not appear until the following business day.
- You included an attachment in your comment.We delete those immediately.